fbpx

About BOLD Landscaping

Many capabilities, One Focus: YOU!

About the BOLD Landscaping Team.

Our journey began over 3 decades ago with a shared passion between 4 friends. Working on our own landscaping designs, assisting friends, family members and neighbors to bring their projects to life turned into a brand. A brand that is currently servicing hundreds of people and local communities. Over time we developed solid principles and dedication to achieving excellence, customer satisfaction, and real care for our customers.

BOLD Landscaping is now a leading Landscaping and Lawn Care provider with competitive rates, team of licensed professional workers and with one goal in mind: To realize all of your Landscaping needs and desires.

Over the years we realized that after the initial Landscaping design and project completion, customers need assistance with Yard and Lawn Care Maintenance. So our team devoted time and effort to provide a full year round maintenance program. Simply said: Leave The Yard Work to Us.

We_care_bold_Landscaping

Years of Combined Experience

of Satisfied Customers

Our customers put their trust in us to provide high quality service when it comes to landscaping and lawn care. At BOLD Landscaping we follow simple yet powerful values: We focus on YOU, Professional and Positive ATTITUDE, Strive for EXCELLENCE, Commitment to save you TIME and MONEY. Those values remain consistent in our day to day operations.

Give us 10% of your trust we will earn the other 90%!

What makes BOLD different?

FIRST IMPRESSION MATTERS

We will do what it takes to IMPRESS you!

UP TO DATE EQUIPMENT

Our BOLD professionals are fully equipped to handle any project BIG or small.

BOLD PROFESSIONALISM

We are courteous, professional and we RESPECT your needs.

EXCELLENCE MAKES US PROUD

If you are not satisfied, we are no HAPPY!

FREE ESTIMATES AND RE-WORK

Our project evaluations are ALWAYS FREE and if you are not HAPPY we will do the re-work!

TESTIMONIALS

Join the BOLD Landscaping Family

Our family purchased a new home in Saratoga Springs late 2017. Winters here in Utah are cold and unpredictable so we had to wait till Spring to start on our landscaping design. The Bold Landscaping crew, gave us a free estimate that was over $3000 lower than other competitors and they guaranteed the price for 6 months. The water features they installed are exceeding our expectations and the fire pit has turned into a family gathering spot that we love. Already recommended them to some of our new neighbors.

Leo Corbeil

Home Owner

In less than a week the Bold landscaping crew was able to install my sprinklers, laid my new turf, planted 4 trees and installed my outdoor lighting. I wasn’t expecting this to be done for over a month. Very satisfied with the work. Called them a few time to teach me how to use the new sprinkler timers and without questions they send a guy to come and show me at no extra cost. Highly recommended company.

Joanna Silver

School Teacher

My family has been using the Bold Landscaping Lawn Care services for over 3 years now. Easy and convenient scheduling, they come as we need them once a week. Spring cleaning, snow plowing, the have been handling all yard work for us. My parents are retired and can no longer handle the maintenance of their yard so we signed them for the Lawn Care program and they are relieved that there is someone to handle the work with care. If you are not using their services, you should at least give them a try, you will be amazed of they can do.

Janice Reed

Business Accountant

We are ready to handle your Landscaping, are you?

Contact us today for a free Landscaping Design or Lawn Care Quote. We are devoted to complete your project in time and to your expectations.

Get in touch

Bold Landscaping LLC.
Pleasant Grove, UT 84062
801-418-9509
info@boldlandscaping.com

Read Our Customer Reviews

yelp_BOLD_Landscaping
houzz_BOLD_landscaping
KSL_bold_landscaping
facebook_BOLD_Landscaping
google_BOLD_Landscaping
Porch_BOLD_Landscapingpng

BOLD Landscaping

bold_landscaping_licensed_insured

Pin It on Pinterest